Free Stuff Alert! United Club Pass Giveaway!
Everyone loves free stuff! I have two one-time passes to the United Club, valid worldwide. The United Club is a premium lounge located in airports all over the world. They have over 45 locations, which you can look up here. According to the United Web Site, here are the amenities you can look forward to:
- Complimentary beverages and light snacks
- Complimentary bar service
- Agent assistance with reservations, seat assignments and electronic ticketing
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Telephones with data ports for computer usage
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary use of fax machines
- Conference rooms with speakerphones and DVD players*
- Complimentary use of photocopy machines
- Current periodicals and newspapers
- Information on local dining and entertainment options
You don’t need to be flying United to enjoy the lounge– just walk in, present your pass, and relax with free food, bar service, and wifi. In my experience, the best part about lounge access is the peace, quiet, and total lack of airport crowds. The passes expire 6/30/2016.
A one-time pass to the United Lounge is $50, so two passes have a value of $100. The contest ends at midnight on Friday, August 28th, 2015.
Just leave a comment telling me about your dream retirement location below. Please comment with a valid email address. I am not storing emails or signing you up for anything. This is just so that I can contact you if you are the winner. You can ask friends to comment for you to increase your chance of winning. You can designate someone else to get them. I don’t care who gets the passes. It would mean a lot to me if you would encourage them to check out the site, though! It is brand new and I’m trying to build readership by offering interesting content and good giveaways when I can. No more than one entry per email address please.
I will contact the winner via email shortly after the closing of the contest.